Where can you buy Kilmorack Farm organic pastured eggs?
Find us at:
- Grow Lightly, 2 Silkstone Rd Korumburra
- Mulgrave Farmers Market every Sunday, Jacksons Road, cnr Wellington Rd).
- Leongatha Health Foods, 21 McCartin St, Leongatha
- Pakenham Fruit Plaza, John St, Pakenham
- Upper Gully Organics, 1232 Burwood Hwy, Upper Ferntree Gully
- Belmore’s Biodynamic Meats, 137 Miller St, Thornbury
- Naturally on High, 697-699 High Street, Thornbury
- Hagans Organic Butchers, 52 Lennox Street, Richmond
- Harmonia Health, 231 Park St, South Melbourne
- Beyond Organics, 513 High Street, Prahran
- Wild Things, 228-230 St Georges Rd, Fitzroy North
- Passionfoods, 219 Ferrars Street, South Melbourne
- Ceres Fair Food Organic Food Delivery, Northcote
- Open Food Network for online ordering.
At Kilmorack Farm we farm organically (certified by NASAA) to produce the most nutrient dense healthy fruit, vegies and eggs for our customers.
Kilmorack Farm is a mixed farm run on regenerative principles and the hens contribute to this process. Kilmorack Farm hens free range on our 60 acres of lush south Gippsland pasture guarded by alpacas and Max the maremma. Their diet of grass, insects and bugs is supplemented with certified organic grain. At night they sleep in caravans which are moved regularly to fresh pasture. The stocking density is very low at 80 per ha and the hens are able to scratch and dust bathe and forage on fresh green grass every day. The eggs are collected twice daily and carefully packed to ensure that only the best quality eggs are available to our customers
Jo & Bob McLeay
Facebook: Kilmorack Farm
Instagram: Kilmorack Farm